Tuesday 31 July 2012

Crocodile Stitch

For a while now l have being coming across a new crocheting stitch referred to as the "Crocodile Stitch" the first place l saw it was on Craftsy in the pattern section. I tried to find patterns on different sites and on you tube but they were confusing.
The link l want to share with you today has what l consider to be the most easily explained tutorial l've seen.
So please follow the link below and have a look, l would appreciate you popping back to let me know what you think
Crocodile Stitch
Cheers Marie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my tutorial for the crocodile stitch here on your blog. P.S. I love your site!!!

    Thank you again
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ginger I'm still working a few things but am happy with most of it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments and your thoughts on my blog so please take the time to leave one.
Thank you